BestPriceForex is India’s online forex portal where you get the best canadian dollar exchange .Get foreign cash, forex cards and transfer money abroad at live canadian dollar exchange rates today.
Canadian Dollar rate today
- Wondering about the Canadian Dollar to INR rate today in Delhi? We’re here to tell you the best rates for buying Canadian Dollar, selling Canadian Dollar currency and making remittances to Canada. Reason can be anyone but you must be in need of Canadian Dollars. Get the best rates of Canadian Dollars at bestpriceforex.com where you can opt to deliver the currencies at your doorstep as well in turn saving your time.
- Canada is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
How to Buy Canadian Dollar Online
- Check our rates at bestpriceforex.com & book the order in few easy steps.
- Click cash or forex card or both whichever you want and soon our forex experts will call you and guide you for the next steps. You can choose to pickup your order from any of our locations PAN-India or you can get it delivered right to your doorstep!
How to Sell Canadian Dollar Online
- On returning from your journey or planned business trip, convert the spare currency with Indian Rupees by clicking bestpriceforex.com. Check the rates offered by us & then, to sell Canadian Dollars and get INR in return, you can select ‘Sell’ option for converting Canadian Dollars to INR. Soon, our executive will call you to complete formalities and you will get your INR before you even know it!
Money transfer to Canada from India
- We understand that you may have a lot of questions, especially if you are choosing to do this for the first time. You may be asking- How to transfer money from India to Canada or maybe What is the best way to send money from India to Canada. We’re here to answer all your queries and make this process as enjoyable for you as it is for us!
- During the past few years, the number of daily transactions of money transfers from India in CAD has risen considerably. The main reasons behind this is the upward thrust in the number of migrants moving to and fromCanada that has led to a steep increase in the remittances taking place to the country.
- Another significant reason is the surge in number of Indian students choosingCanada as the destination for pursuing their higher education, owing to the large number of prestigious institutions present across the Canada for study of all fields.
Best Canadian Dollar to INR Rate today
- To all our travellers we offer cheap rates for (CAD) currency notes and CAD travel cards. Besides this, our quick and instant wire transfer facility can be used by customers to send money in Canadian Dollars to someone living abroad.
- Our 1000+ satisfied customers can attest to the fact that we value the priority of our customers by offering them a safe, efficient and economical platform to meet their currency requirements. Our customer support team, that has a range of currency experts, is always there to assist our customers.
Get the Best from Best Price Forex
- Easy modes for best currency exchange dealings
- Quick transactions
- Safety and Security
- Best exchange rates
- Send money abroad directly to foreign accounts
- Tracking Order Facility available
- Rate blocking service to block currency forex rate
- Rate notification service to notify when rate is suitable
- Live Currency Rates
- Transparent, and Risk less disposal of services for customers satisfaction
- Rapid notifications and alert upon transaction
- Name:Canadian Dollar
- Symbol:$ cent: ¢
- Freq Used:$5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank:Bank of Canada
What to Spend your CADs on
- Entry to Toronto Skypod : 29 CAD
- 3-mile taxi ride : 8.75 CAD
- Tourist t-shirt: 10 CAD
- Postcard and a stamp : 3 CAD
- Bottle of water : 1.50 CAD